Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Consistently doing better than Dow, Naz, and Essenpee

I'm not even having the best summer possible, but you'll see that I'm a nose ahead of even the strong Nasdaq. And that's with the indexes getting a half-month head start on me, since I moved from one account to another, with this chart picking me up where I jumped in with my competitors.

Why the large dips?  I sometimes set up spreads of different varieties that leave me temporarily in the lurch.  By design, they smooth out (unless they don't, but so far so good.)

Didn't change anything when moving, though (complete account transfer), and here's the detail before the early June move.

Some squawk and rail all day long about trading, and some of us just sit here quietly and do it.

Follow me on Twitter: @grapeswhiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you think about this.