Friday, September 4, 2020

Another day, another 96 cents (per contract)

Instead of combing the halls of Twitter for wit and wisdom, today I'll simply paste a copy of my doings that turned out to provide a little Friday paycheck (but could have sent me down the hall for a visit to the Principal's office or at least a red-ink reconciliation in the accountant's office.)  I went out on a limb yesterday and came back in, and I brought back a little bit from my hunting and gathering expedition.

The profitable life isn't a predictable life, and while I could just pick up pennies in front of the steamroller as some underwear trader accused me of last week, it's not my style, so I prefer to suffer through middle-of-night future-checking and pre-market wake-up times, and also daytimes sometimes too stressful to remember to eat, so I can go for the dollars and not the pennies.

Follow me on Twitter: @grapeswhiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you think about this.