Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mid-month status, appended

Look at the graphic in the post below, and then examine this one:


You will see that the UVXY puts are gone.  I was able to buy them back for 2 cents each after the market washout that took place overnight.  Also, sometime during the day yesterday I wrote the SVXY 85 puts (which looked terrible this morning - something like $700 in the red - but recovered significantly throughout the day, as you can see), and this morning I wrote the SVXY $77.50 puts.

What will happen next?  Your guess is as good as mine.  I just wait and see whether I get to keep the money, or if the money will take me by the collar and march me to the window where I am forced to make a big, fat purchase. (Or even worse, get stuck with a "due immediately" bill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you think about this.